welcome!Fortune Goodies is a blog of food + fun with a taste for desserts + diversion. Written lovingly by its baker + blogger Yang Yang, a girl so nice they named her twice. More.
current location: atlanta
most fortunate posts
fortune goodies fortuneA golden egg of opportunity falls into your lap this month.
fortune goodies favorites
travel food guides
fortune goodies fun
the fine printCopyright 2013-2016, Fortune Goodies.
thanks for reading!
Category Archives: fortune finds
When you’re at home with a cold, you find yourself spending a lot of time on the internet. Here are some of the discoveries that helped this sick girl feel better.
1. Hillary Clinton has officially joined Twitter. Her profile is about as good as it gets.
2. Father’s Day dinner recipes that I want to try on Dad this weekend, if he’ll let me.
3. I let out a very audible gasp when they played the Ender’s Game trailer at the theater. I’ve been waiting for the movie adaptation since the 8th grade.
4. The year is only half over and my vacation days are already all accounted for. Luckily, the New York Times has a solution for that and offers plenty of weekend getaway ideas in this travel book.
5. I’m always looking for new bakeware (that I don’t actually need), and I’m always finding things I love from West Elm.
6. My biggest clothing need this summer is dresses. This one by Lauren Conrad really caught my eye. It’s not available yet, so I’ve been obsessively checking the Kohl’s website. Who does that?
7. A must-read on life after Newtown.
8. Real Simple put together a great list of new cookbooks just in time for summer. This Bakeless Sweets book sounds perfect for those too-hot-for-the-oven days.