I hope this Tuesday finds you well. Here’s a look at my latest desires and distractions.
1. I would absolutely get this adorable Peanuts sweatshirt if I thought I had a remote chance of pulling it off. (Forever21)
2. I’m not the most efficient dishwasher loader. I’m pretty bad at it if I’m being perfectly honest. Luckily, Martha has an answer for everything, even my most basic questions for how to load one. (Martha Stewart)
3. This sister act is the most adorable one I’ve ever seen. (My Modern Met)
4. Link bait or worthwhile read? A look into what makes stories go viral. (The New Yorker)
5. This chunky moto jacket manages to be both cozy and sexy. I need it. (Anthropologie)
6. I’m all about this list of reasons to teach your children French. Mais, bien sûr. (Business Insider)
7. While we’re on the subject, French songs you need to know. Frère Jacques isn’t one of them. (BuzzFeed)
8. Another one from BuzzFeed, because I just couldn’t help myself. I’m a proud I.B. alum, and this list of sure signs you were in the program(me) put a great big nostalgic smile on my face.