I’m running a little (a lot) behind schedule this week, but hope this Tuesday finds you well. Here are some of my latest desires and distractions. There have been many, hence the tardiness.
1. I’m looking for a cream to help with the undeniable new wrinkles under my eyes, and I’m overwhelmed by the options. Thankfully, Elle has a helpful list that breaks down the benefits of their favorite formulas. Do you have any of your own suggestions? (Elle)
2. Foreign films that will make you believe in true love. I count vouch for all 14 on the list, but I can say that Jeux D’enfants
(or Love Me If You Dare in English) starring Marion Cotillard is outstanding. (Refinery29)
3. Adorable donut printables for a donut-themed party! (Oh Happy Day)
4. Ever since Barcelona, I’ve found a renewed passion for everything Zara (it’s based in Spain), and I’m really digging this parka. (Zara)
5. Why Writers are the Worst Procrastinators. Having just turned in two term papers at the last possible moment, I very much identify with this. (The Atlantic)
6. My boyfriend just turned 30, so he should no longer relate to these 16 graphs and charts that perfectly illustrate 20-something life. I definitely do. (BuzzFeed).
7. How to give yourself the perfect at-home blowout. I’m still not convinced I’m coordinated enough to pull this off. (A Cup of Jo)
8. And for those times when you don’t have time to blow dry your hair, here’s a roundup of the best dry shampoos. My personal favorite is by Suave. It didn’t make the list, but it smells great and it’s on the cheaper end. Win, win. (Glitter Guide)