I’m back! It’s great to be home and in a weird way it feels like I have a second chance at summer. I plan on making the most of it. Here are some ideas to help me get there.
1. After overdosing on rice and other carbs in China, I need me these healthy lunch ideas.
2. How-to guide on picking the best watermelon.
3. An eye-opening look into a day in the life of an Amazon.com employee.
4. Fire extinguishers you’ll want to display and other great housewarming-gift ideas.
5. Obsessed with everything Saturday, especially this bag.
6. I suffered through a nasty bout of heat rash while I was away. I wish I’d read these summer beauty/heat tips sooner.
7. Great roundup of typography prints. I want so many of them.
8. Beautiful fruit-salad ice pop idea. Still need a popsicle mold.