I hope this Tuesday finds you well. Here are some of my current desires and distractions.
1. I am so excited for the new Exodus: Gods and Kings movie. I love the story of Moses and I love love love Christian Bale. I couldn’t be happier. (YouTube)
2. Loving this sweater for fall. I’ve had my eye on it for a while and think it’s time I finally pull the trigger. (LOFT)
3. Must watch: This video of six second-graders experiencing New York’s best in fine dining is the cutest thing I’ve seen in a long time. (New York Times)
4. For someone who hated MTV’s Laguna Beach and The Hills, I’ve somehow become one of Lauren Conrad’s biggest fans. I love her style, her wedding and can now add her Beverly Hills penthouse to the list. (InStyle)
5. Have you ever heard of Twice? It’s like Buffalo Exchange, but online. What’s great is they’ll send you a free shipping kit to make sending your clothes in that much easier. They make you an offer after receiving your items, you can then accept and get paid via check, Paypal or Venmo, get a 25% bonus if you go with store credit, or decline and get your items back after paying a small shipping fee. How neat! (Twice)
6. Brian and I had a great meal at La Piquette with our friends Dan and Errin the other night. It was our treat to give them a long overdue thank you for the great pictures that Errin took of our proposal. The restaurant was their pick and we loved everything about it so do check it out. I recommend the Boeuf Bourguignon.
7. Spooky times are right around the corner. Here are 9 terrifying 2-sentence horror stories written by Reddit’s most talented and creepy. (Can You Actually)
8. Speaking of scary, a new study promoting the environmental benefits of peeing in the shower has started a movement to #GoWithTheFlow. I’m not so easily persuaded. Thoughts? (Refinery29)