I hope this Tuesday finds you well. Here are some of the fun things keeping me good and distracted.
1. Pumpkin-spice season is here! Here’s a roundup of all kinds of pumpkin-spice goodness thanks to the good people at BuzzFeed. One of the pictures might even look familiar to you. (BuzzFeed)
2. Iconic quotes framed as art. My heart skips a beat every time I see or hear the words “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.” I might need to pick up that frame for a room in our house. Too bad we’re nowhere close to decorating the walls with whole rooms still entirely empty. (Domaine Home)
3. After obsessing/still obsessing over Taylor Swift’s Wildest Dreams video, Rohini and I made it a priority to watch The Longest Ride, starring the one and only Scott Eastwood, when she was here over the weekend. The movie did not disappoint. Thank goodness for Nicholas Sparks. (YouTube)
4. Rohini and I did a little shopping this weekend, as we always do. I tend to wear very neutral plain colors in the fall, so picking up this sweater was a big deal for me. (Ann Taylor)
5. I never wear lipstick, but Emily’s latest post is warming me up to the idea. (Cupcakes and Cashmere)
6. Have you heard Ryan Adams’s cover of the entire 1989 album? People seem to be all about it, but I can’t really get behind it. I guess I’m too much of a Taylor traditionalist. (Spotify)
7. The trailer for the new Fox comedy The Grinder is the best one I’ve seen this season. It helps that I’ve been in love with Rob Lowe since I first saw him in the role of Sodapop Curtis in The Outsiders movie. Basically, I’ve loved him forever. (Fox)
8. Curious how tall the presidential candidates are? All of your questions answered in this infographic, plus the heights of all the presidents too! Fun stuff – except there’s no way Donald Trump and Jeb Bush are both 6’3″. Jeb looks a good two inches taller than Trump. (Washington Post)
One more thing! – Since I’m having so much fun blogging again, I’m feeling ambitious and will be adding a second post to our normally scheduled Tuesday programming. Check back this again this afternoon for more :).