New day, new inspiration. Here are five standouts from fellow food bloggers.
1. I love making bundt cakes, and have big plans for this lovely Whole Wheat Honey Apple Bundt from Pinch of Yum. The bundt cake was God’s answer to busy women’s prayers for a less laborious, no-icing cake.
2. Bad news: Weight Watchers has forced me to cut down on my weekly nacho intake #firstworldproblems. Good news: Two Peas and Their Pod have a better-for-you Sweet Potato Nachos alternative #problemsolved.
3. I’m hosting tonight’s Book Club gathering and bought too much cheese for the occasion. Like way too much. Luckily, I’ve been able to find plenty of recipes to repurpose all of the leftovers. I’m most excited about this Caramelized Onion Mushroom Brie Grilled Cheese by BS’ in the Kitchen.
4. More cheesy excitement on Yammie’s Noshery. I’m a big fan of Panera’s Broccoli Cheddar Soup and can’t wait to try her copycat recipe at home.
5. How great does this Banana Cake with Honey Frosting from The Sweetest Occasion look? It has such a nice color to it that you don’t even need to ice it. Just a few dollops of frosting will do. I’m all about it.
That’ll do for this edition of my weekly hat tip to other bloggers. Nice job, everyone!