This week’s Recipe Reciprocity post comes a little behind schedule, but with still plenty of time left for some game day grub inspiration. Here are five great ideas from five great food bloggers:
1. The Girl Who Ate Everything must be in the lead for greatest number of Super Bowl food pins, because I’ve been seeing Christy’s creations everywhere I look. She’s really got this cooking-for-a-crowd thing down. Case in point: these meatball sliders.
2. Wings and pizza aside, dips are my favorite thing about the Super Bowl. When else is it socially acceptable to do most of your eating via potato chip. Big Girls Small Kitchen’s Hot Blue Cheese Dip makes for a great alternative to the processed cheese stuff. Still, I love me some Velveeta and Rotel, and will be making some of that too.
3. Bake Your Day’s Buffalo Parmesan Popcorn might be my favorite one of the bunch. I love how Cassie took the favors of buffalo wings and found a way to transfer them to a much healthier bowl of popcorn.
4. Shugary Sweet’s Pepperoni Pizza Dip tackles two football food favorites and scores with one awesome and simple crowd pleaser.
5. And finally, I think the Walking Taco concept is such a stroke of genius. Unsophisticook has all the info you need to throw together these easy make-your-own tacos in a bag.
That’ll do for this week’s hat tip to fellow food bloggers. I hope they’ve inspired you to go above and beyond this Super Bowl Sunday, because they’ve certainly done that for me.