I’m getting some work done, orthodontic work, because getting braces once wasn’t enough. This time around, I look a little less awkward thanks to Invisalign, but I still feel pretty silly with my new lisp and not-so-invisible brackets. That’s what I get for never wearing my retainer. Lesson learned.
My new mouthgear has made eating a little trickier too, so I’ll be slurping a lot more soup. This week’s Recipe Reciprocity features some of the best ones out there in the blogosphere.
1. French Onion soup might be my favorite, but I’ve never attempted to make it at home. I’ve now worked up the courage thanks to this easier recipe from I Wash You Dry.
2. I love Broccoli Cheddar soup, but generally abstain because I know liquid cheese in a bowl can’t be healthy. This Lightened Up Broccoli Cheese and Potato Soup by Sweet Treats and More solves that problem.
3. This Creamy Tortellini Soup by Better Homes and Gardens looks so gosh darn inviting.
4. Rohini’s mom makes the best Potato & Leek Soup, but I’m willing to give this one by Hungry Couple a try.
5. This Hearty Wild Mushroom Soup by Sarcastic Cooking loooks incredible. No sarcasm there.
That’ll do for this week’s hat tip to fellow food bloggers. Thanks, ladies for all of the great soup options!