Valentine’s Day makes for great treats, don’t you think? Sadly, I wasn’t able to get my act together in time to make anything this year. But in a parallel universe where term papers don’t exist, I know I’d make another batch of these X+O Sugar Cookies, and all of the following from my fellow food bloggers:
1. I’m a big proponent of desserts of the halfway-homemade variety, which is why I’m loving these darling Red Velvet Cake Mix Bars from Yellow Bliss Road.
2. More halfway-homemade goodness from I Heart Naptime: Strawberry Puff Pastry with Nutella
3. This one might be my favorite: Valentine Bark from Lil’ Luna. It looks the most fun to put together too.
4. Adorable Valentine Meringue Kisses from Cupcakes and Cashmere.
5. And let’s not overlook the importance of cheese. I’ve been on a real pomegranate kick lately (made possible by the generous pantry at work), and How Sweet It Is has a great recipe for an eye-catching Pomegranate-Jeweled Cheeseball.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip. Thanks, ladies!