After the eating we did in Barcelona, I have no business thinking about dessert for the next, oh I don’t know, lifetime. And yet here I am doing just that in my latest roundup of mouth-watering recipes from around the blogosphere.
1. The perfect post-Spain treat – Churro Caramel Popcorn by Creme de la Crumb.
2. After the pretzel donut I had in the Frankfurt Airport, I’ve had a craving for decadent donuts like these Crème Brûlée Donuts from A Beautiful Mess.
3. These Cranberry Orange White Chocolate Muffins by On Sugar Mountain look outstanding.
4. More love in the form of Baked Chocolate Donuts by The Faux Martha.
5. Pomegranate Syrup by The Missing Lokness – Genius!
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip to my fellow food bloggers.
And it’s good to be back!