I’ve yet to post a recipe this week, but will be taking care of that tomorrow. I mean, how could I not when there are great recipes like these out there taunting me to get back on the wagon?
1. I’ve never been a fan of scones, but I see these Savory Scones with Gruyere, Prosciutto and Green Onion by Kitchen Confidante changing my tune.
2. This Cannoli Tart is yet another display of confectionery genius by How Sweet It Is.
3. These Apple Pie Cookies by Oh, Bite It! Oh, goodness gracious.
4. A Zesty Bite’s Crab Cake Sliders with Spicy Aoli Sauce belong on my next party menu.
5. And Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice’s Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken should be my next meal.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip to my fellow food bloggers. Thanks, ladies!
Check back tomorrow for some Fryday fare. Have a good one!