Great food is what makes the world go round. Here are five standouts from the recipe blogosphere.
1. I don’t drink alcohol, but these Samoa Jello Shots by Autumn Makes & Does, perfect for Girl-Scouts season, were too adorable not to share.
2. I considered skipping tonight’s class to run home and make Running to the Kitchen’s Creamy Greek Yogurt Mac ‘n Cheese with Peas and Bacon for dinner. Sadly, I picked going to class. The mac ‘n cheese will have to wait for this weekend.
3. Southern Fatty‘s Buffalo Blue Tots captures so many of my favorite things.
4. I haven’t used my Crock Pot since I last made Mexican Chicken Soup back in early December. I’m not quite sure how I managed that considering how brutal this DC winter has been, but I plan to make up for lost time with Deb’s Slow-Cooker Cheeseburger Meatball Sandwiches.
5. Vegetarian Griddle Sticks. Period. This is why Elsie and Emma are some of the best at what they do.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip. Thanks, ladies!