1. Oh my goodness, yes. S’more Pop Tarts, because why not? A Cozy Kitchen strikes again.
2. I recently discovered House of Yumm, but have a feeling we’ll become fast friends. Case in point, Serene’s delectable Samoa Milkshakes.
3. If you, like me, love a good cake donut, then you’ll love Inside BruCrew Life‘s recipe for the carrot-cake variety.
4. More veggies, please. The Kitchen McCabe has us covered with her self-proclaimed “Best” Zucchini Bread.
5. I have yet to make my way over to New York’s Levain Bakery to try its famous chocolate chip cookies, and because I don’t have another trip planned, I don’t know when I will. Lucky for me, Every Little Crumb has a great copycat recipe for making your own.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip to my fellow food bloggers. Thanks, ladies!