1. Residual breakfast cravings from last week’s post are perfectly captured in Neighborfood‘s gorgeous Blueberry Buckle Coffee Cake.
2. Key lime pie is one of the few desserts that I’m really not into, but Chilly Frosting‘s Key Lime Coconut Crinkles look so good that even I want to give them a try.
3. 1-2 Simple Cooking‘s Sweet and Sour Broccoli Salad is a recipe after my own Chinese heart.
4. You know that emoji smiley face with the hearts for eyes? I would use it now if I could, because it perfectly captures my feelings for Taste and Tell Blog‘s Chicken Cordon Bleu Nuggets.
5. And lastly, Kirbie’s Cravings has a great how-to for Dominique Ansel’s sensational Milk and Cookie Shots at home!
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip to my fellow food bloggers. Thanks, ladies!