1. Chocolate, sanding sugar, and egg-shaped M&Ms make Family Fresh Cooking’s Chocolate Nest Crinkle Cookies the quintessential Easter treat.
2. Apparently, Trader Joe’s makes Cookie Butter. How did I not know about this? Regardless, thank you, I Heart Naptime for the introduction. I can’t wait to try your Cookie Butter Popcorn.
3. This is by far the best use of Peeps I’ve ever seen – Peep Ice Cream Syrup by Kleinworth & Co.
4. My favorite idea of the bunch might have to be Beyond Frosting’s Cadbury Creme Egg Frosting. I mean, beyond is right.
5. And the award for prettiest, most intricate dessert goes to The Kitchen McCabe’s Meringue Nests with Lemon Curd Mousse and Fruit Salsa. Heavenly comes to mind.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip to my fellow food bloggers. Thanks, ladies!