1. Gather and Dine’s Chocolate Chip Oat Crispie Bars are an easy yet classy take on the traditional chocolate chip cookie.
2. How cute are these mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Sprinkles by Just Putzing? I want to sprinkle them over everything. Ice cream, cupcakes, french fries. Everything.
3. Treats with a Twist’s Cookie Dough Cashew Butter has all the taste and texture of regular cookie dough with a healthy twist. The blog’s name doesn’t lie.
4. And I’m not lying when I say I want The Baking Robot’s Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pies with Banana Buttercream right now.
5. Chocolate fudge has never really done it for me. Weird, I know. But Kitchen Mason’s Cookie Dough Fudge Squares I can definitely get behind.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip to some rather great recipes. Thanks, ladies!
If you’re looking for more chocolate-chip inspiration, I have a few of my own to share. I love these Healthier Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. The picture is still one of my favorites. I also recommend these Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies and this big honking Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet.
I’m now off to spend some quality time with my parents who just got in, but I’ll be back with the usual Fryday fare tomorrow.