There’s no real rhyme or reason to this week’s Recipe Reciprocity, but the foods you see here do share one common theme – crazy-good-looking.
God bless food bloggers.
1. There are few things more comforting than a good pizza and a good casserole. Put them both together the way Cookies & Cups did and things jump from good to great.
2. Gimme Some Oven says these Peanut Butter Banana Cookies are the perfect cross between banana bread and peanut butter cookies. And ready in 20 minutes? I’m sold.
3. At work, they used to stock the pantry with dried mango chunks, but I haven’t seen them in a while and fear that the mango days are over. Tough working conditions, I know. Now that it looks like I have to start fending for myself, I think I’ll give Dash of Butter’s Fancy Fruit Leather a try. Yep, I think I will.
4. More banana love with these Banana Nutella Chunks by The Tummy Train. While you’re at it, check out Clarisse’s impressive repertoire of asian recipes. She’s a girl after my own Chinese heart.
5. And finally, because I still have graduation on the brain and the grad season isn’t over yet, how cute are In Katrina’s Kitchen’s Graduation Cap Cupcakes? I can’t pull one of those caps off to save my life (hello, big head), but I will happily devour one made of chocolate and graham crackers.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip to my fellow bloggers. Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!