Now that Memorial Day is in the rearview mirror, it’s time we start thinking about popsicles and ice cream. Hooray! Frozen treats are what make summer summer, and I cannot wait to start making some of my own. Unfortunately, my current work and travel schedule is putting a damper on my ability to get my churn on, so in the meantime, I’m taking note of these great recipes from my fellow food bloggers.
1. I love rice pudding, I love pudding pops, and Emily of Food and Cook has a great recipe for Rice Pudding Pops that I can’t wait to try the next time the mood for both sweets strikes.
2. One of the best things I ever purchased for myself was my ice cream maker attachment. You know you’ve given up on your appearance when you start hoarding kitchen appliances instead of clothes. Sorry, Brian. Hopefully, he’ll stay content as long as I keep making delicious desserts like Shutterbean’s Strawberry & Coconut Ice Cream.
3. The Little Epicurean’s Chocolate-Dipped Avocado Popsicles. I’m intrigued and salivating.
4. Also salivating at Cookbooks365’s Yogurt-Peach Ice Pops. What’s better is that they’re made with better-for-you yogurt, which obviously means you can eat not one, but two, maybe even three.
5. And this crazy easy Watermelon Popsicle idea by The Hot Plate Community is pure genius. I can’t wait to give it a try.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip. Thanks, ladies! Stay cool.