Given my current story assignment, I thought I’d take advantage of the day’s theme and share a Potter-themed Recipe Reciprocity. Avid Hogwarts fans will all appreciate these great treats from around the food blogsophere, so I’ll let the names and pictures do the talking. Be sure to check them out!
1. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is worth a visit just for the delicious butterbeer. I’ve looked far and wide for the best recipe and believe I’ve found it thanks to Pastry Affair.
2. Speaking pastries, how great is Ezra Poundcake’s take on pumpkin pasties look? Extremely is the answer I was looking for.
3. Curly Girl Kitchen’s Caramel Treacle Tart looks delicious and appropriate for any occasion with or without a Hogwarts theme.
4. A magical take on chocolate lava cakes – adorable Leaky Cauldron Cakes by Bryton Taylor.
5. And of course, Butterbeer Cupcakes from Cake & Allie. I mean, obviously.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip to my fellow food bloggers and Harry Potter fanatics. Thanks for the inspiring treat, ladies!