Cooking more meals at home has long been a goal of mine. Reasons why I’ve yet to achieve it include tiredness, laziness, my proximity to a Chipotle and dishes, my great disdain of dishes. Whenever I cook, it seems I can’t help but make a big mess of things. Pots, pans, plates everywhere. Slowly but surely, I’m beginning to learn that one-pot or one-pan dishes are my friends. Here are some great ones from around the blogosphere.
1. The Salty Tomato’s Cowboy Breakfast Eggs & Hash is a beautiful skillet mixture of sweet potatoes, spices, onions and runny farm fresh eggs. Please run away with me.
2. The One-Pot Pasta on Damn Delicious epitomizes all that is good and virtuous of delicious low-maintenance one-pot cooking.
3. Dough balls and cheese dip all in one hot pan. Nicky of Kitchen Sanctuary gets me, she really does.
4. As you may know, I’ll eat enchilada-style anything, especially this One-Pan Enchilada Pasta by No. 2 Pencil. I mean, how could I not? Look at those olives and that cheese.
5. Let’s not forget about dessert. How about this Maple Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie by Baker Bettie? Yes, I think that will do just fine.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip to my fellow food bloggers. Nicely done, ladies! Thanks for the great, low-maintenance recipes!