Timing has never been my strongsuit. I’m now on Day One of my return to Weight Watchers and want nothing more than a really greasy grilled cheese for lunch. For now/once, I’ll show some restraint, but it doesn’t hurt to look. Here are some great croque monsieur ideas from around the blogosphere.
1. I love jalapeño poppers (traditional and wonton evidence here and here), and don’t need to be told twice to try Simply Scratch’s Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese.
2. Nachos are one of my many weaknesses and BS’ in the Kitchen’s Loaded Nachos Grilled Cheese is my idea of perfection.
3. A Cozy Kitchen is really upping the ante with this incredible-looking Fried Green Tomato Pimento Grilled Cheese.
4. The Recipe Rebel’s Spaghetti Grilled Cheese made with garlic toast makes so much sense that I wish I’d thought of it myself.
5. And finally, this French Onion Soup Grilled Cheese is everything. Feasting at Home sure knows how to tug at a francophile’s heartstrings.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip to my fellow bloggers. Great job, everyone!