Days into new year: 9
Pounds lost: -3
I am a disappointment, but enough about me. Let’s pretend for a minute that we live in a world where we can eat whatever we’d like, because clearly I cannot. There I go talking about myself again. Here are some standout recipes from my fellow food bloggers:
1. How about we kick things off with some Baked Panko Fish Sticks from Love and Olive Oil? Yes, I think so. They look great and are a healthy alternative to the fried stuff if you don’t count the Lemon Caper Mayonnaise, but why would we do that?
2. As much as I love my green-tea lattes, I am starting to get a little bored with them. 20 consecutive cups will do to a person. It’s time I expand my tea-latte repertoire, and I’ll be starting with Jee’s Chamomile Tea Latte from Oh, How Civilized.
3. I’ve been pining away for this Chorizo and Potato Skillet Hash from Greens & Chocolate. I mean, just look at it. Ugh. Why did I have to give up potatoes this month? Let’s face it, I know perfectly well why.
4. Luckily, I did not give up sweets. The only thing better than a cinnamon roll is a giant cinnamon roll cake. Sally, you are a mad genius. Don’t ever change.
5. I’ve been conducting quite the serious soup-recipe search, and of all of the ones I’ve found, the Spicy Sausage, Kale & Orecchiette Soup by How Sweet It Is is one of the few that looks both light and filling. Win-win.
That’ll do for this edition of my weekly hat tip to other bloggers. Thanks for the healthy eats, ladies!