So of course I’m behind with the posting once again. Major life changes will do that to a person (if you haven’t already, read about my engagement story here). With that change must come another, and what I’m not so subtly hinting at there is weight loss. With that in mind, here are five standout healthy recipes to help me get on the right track.
1. Carbs are the first thing that need scaling back. To get around that I have every intention of incorporating zucchini noodles into my favorite pasta recipes. Skinny Taste has a Zucchini Noodles with Tomato and Pesto that looks perfect for summer.
2. Carbs-be-gone with this 110-calorie Crustless Veggie Quiche too. You now it’s gotta be good, because Sally’s Baking Addiction never disappoints.
3. Zucchini is the recurring theme for today’s post, featured prominently in I Food Real’s Garlic Parmesan Zucchini and Tomato Bake.
4. Fish is always one of the first things that comes to mind when I think about healthier eating. Tastes Lovely’s Mahi Mahi with Mango Papaya Salsa is now the absolute first thing on my brain.
5. And finally, because I can never help myself when it comes to fries, Baked Apple Pie Fries by Averie Cooks. It’s not exactly healthy, but baked is always better than friend, and that looks like the very best.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip to my fellow food bloggers. Nice work, ladies!