I wasn’t kidding when I said I had peaches on the brain. These five great recipes from my fellow food bloggers are a big reason why.
1. Beautiful Peach Jalapeño Popsicles by Wanna Come With. Sweet and spicy, what could be better?
2. Yummy Supper’s Peach Mozzarella French Toast. So simple, so smart, so doing this.
3. Whole Living Lauren’s Peach Oatmeal Squares look and sound like the perfect breakfast treat.
4. Grilled peaches like these ones by Bread & With It have long been on my to-try list. Laurel’s appetizing pictures were just the push I needed. Trying these asap.
5. I’ve seen plenty of peach salsas and watermelon salsas, but never a joint peach and watermelon salsa. Aimee of Shugary Sweets proves her genius once again.
That’ll do it for this week’s tardy Recipe Reciprocity post. I’m tipping my hat to you ladies. Thanks for the great eats!