Today, I’m sharing a 2-in-1 joint Thirsty Thursday and Recipe Reciprocity, because (1) I’m really feeling all of these healthy smoothie recipes and (2) because I ran out of time and didn’t get around to making a smoothie of my own. It’s just been one of those week, you know? Check out these five standouts.
1. True to the blog name, Eat. Drink. Love.’s Pink Power Smoothie is a delicious way to eat, drink and love your way to a happier, healthier you. I also love that it’s just as good for you as a green juice, without all of the usual nastiness, and a much prettier color too!
2. Young and Raw’s Cool Berry Smoothie promises to be stress-reducing. I have yet to try it for myself, but by the look of the short ingredient list, I have a feeling the smoothie is as advertised.
3. Sally’s Baking Addiction’s Glowing Skin Smoothie looks as awesome as it sounds. Pineapple, mango, spinach, coconut water and avocado, AND it can help improve my skin tone? I’m sold.
4. If I’m going to take this whole wedding dieting thing seriously, that’ll mean seriously cutting back on my cookie intake. Major bummer. Luckily, I have this skinny Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie to fall back on. My thanks go to Gimme Some Oven for the convenient workaround.
5. And I’ll take just about any excuse to enjoy a mango. Making Thyme for Health’s Immunity Defense Smoothie is just as good a reason as any.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip to my fellow food bloggers. Thanks for the great recipes, ladies!