In true tardy fashion, I’m sharing today’s Recipe Reciprocity post many hours late. I’ve been helping Brian move from his place into mine this week, and both my apartment and life have been a complete mess because of it. My recent healthier eating routine has taken a hit too, so today’s recipe spotlight is stuff of the healthier variety. Let’s get right to it. I’ve waited long enough as is.
1. “Angry” Edamame made with a chili, cayenne, lime-butter kick from Use Real Butter.
2. Shrimp pho from Noodles on 11 is my current food obsession. I love that I can down a whole big bowl of the stuff and not walk away feeling fat-stuffed, just stuffed-stuffed because the broth and noodles are so light. Anyway, as unlikely as I am to make my own, I like knowing that I could if I wanted to. Bev Cooks has a great-looking recipe.
3. I love spaghetti squash, but have only ever eaten it as spaghetti. It’s time I give B. Britnell’s Twice-Baked Spaghetti Squas”Mac n’ Cheese” version a try.
4. I’m super picky about my chicken. Crazy picky. But Recipe Righter’s Famous Chicken recipe passes the test.
5. And finally, Paleo Banana Bread? Plus, it’s advertised as the “best” Paleo Banana Bread. I’ll def be trying this for myself.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip to my fellow food bloggers. Nicely done, ladies! Thanks for the good eats!