Hi friends! Here’s some Recipe Reciprocity goodness for you. It’s many hours late, but I hope you’ll forgive me given all of the great pumpkin recipes that I’ve rounded up for you. We can all agree pumpkin is the best thing about fall.
1. I’m on a bit of a hummus kick. Some months, I’m not into it, but then there are stretches of time like the one that I’m in right now where I want to dip everything in hummus. I’m a garlic hummus kind of girl, but that was before I discovered Pumpkin Hummus by Food Faith Fitness. Hummus that tastes like pumpkin pie? Genius!
2. Similar sentiments for The Kitchen McCabe’s Whipped Cinnamon Pumpkin Honey Butter. It looks surprisingly easy and makes for a great hostess gift or party favor.
3. Beautiful Pumpkin Sugar Cookies that are soft, dense and topped with cream cheese by Creme de la Crumb.
4. No matter how you slice it, my favorite pumpkin desserts are the caky, bready, crumbly kind. Damn Delicious’s Crumbly Pumpkin Bread hits the trifecta.
5. Saving the best for last, Creme de la Crumb’s gorgeous Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Soft Pretzels. I don’t usually share two recipes from the same blog, but this is my idea of pumpkin-snacking perfection and I couldn’t resist. With frosting too! Tiffany’s got this pumpkin thing down pat.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip to my fellow food bloggers. Thanks for the inspiring eats, ladies!