Tied with pumpkin, my other favorite fall flavor is caramel apple. I can’t get enough of it. If you’re like me, then you’re in for a treat. I’ve rounded up five mouth-watering recipes from my fellow food bloggers that I hope we’ll all try.
1. All-Food-Drink’s Mini Caramel Apple Cheesecakes with Streusel topping. Emoji with the heart eyes. I want to eat the full dozen.
2. Oh Joy!’s six varieties of candied apples look as darling as they do delicious. I especially love the caramel + caramel popcorn and caramel + mini marshmallow ideas.
3. The biggest challenge this time of year is snacking on treats that aren’t horribly bad for me, which is why I’m supremely grateful for more fat-conscious recipes like The Cookie Rookie’s Skinny Caramel Apple Dip. Low in sugar it is not, but I’ll take whatever calorie-cutting I can get.
4. Along the same lines as the dip above, this Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread from She Wears Many Hats looks like the perfect thing to whip up for easy entertaining. Just put the caramel and toffee bits right on top of the cream cheese. Let your guests do the rest.
5. I love caramel apples, but the size can be a bit much at times. I’m loving Inspired Dreamer’s Mini Caramel Apples. Not only are they smaller, but each apple ball means more surface area for more caramel.
That’ll do it for this week’s Recipe Reciprocity. Thanks to everyone for the great eats!