Hello hello! There’s no denying it, this week is one of those weeks where I can’t quite get my act together. Sorry for the delay, but here are some great low-carb (um, wedding gown fittings!) recipes truly worth the wait.
1. Lettuce wraps don’t quite do it for me, but I’ve only ever tried the asian kind. Taco Lettuce Wraps like Chrissy’s I can totally see myself enjoying.
2. I’m a big proponent of spaghetti squash. I always feel like I’m cheating the Weight Watchers system whenever I have it. Leelalicious’s Thai Peanut Spaghetti Squash is totally blowing my mind because I’ve only ever thought to eat it with pasta sauce (as the name suggests). Thai style?! Amazing.
3. I’ve never had it, but cauliflower crust seems to be quite the popular low-carb pizza alternative for pizza lovers like me. Jessica hasn’t failed me yet, so I’ll definitely be giving her recipe a try.
4. What’s your favorite vegetable? Mine might be broccoli. I’m pretty low-maintenance and love it unseasoned and raw, but Damn Delicious’s Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is a great and easy recipe for when I’m looking for something a little extra.
5. So I have a feeling the cheese on Skinny Taste’s Zucchini Lasagna doesn’t make this the healthiest, but sliced zucchini instead of noodles has to count for something.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip to my fellow food bloggers. Thanks, ladies for all of the great and healthy eats!