Getting to today’s Recipe Reciprocity rather late today (gosh how I hope this isn’t some bad omen for the rest of the year), but Brian and I have been shopping for Atlanta furniture online, and man is it harder than we expected. So many options, so few that we actually like and even fewer that we can afford, but I think we’re finally getting somewhere. Luckily, searching for healthier recipes is a much easier task and to get this new year started on the right foot, here are a few great ones from out in the blogosphere.
1. For those days when I can’t be bothered to pack or buy lunch, I keep a can of Amy’s Organic Vegetable Soup in my desk drawer. It’s my favorite, but certainly not as great as the real thing. Serena Bakes Simply from Scratch’s recipe for Alphabet Vegetable Soup is.
2. I’ve written about my love for Greek Salad before, Cooking LSL’s Shrimp Greek Salad is another great take on my favorite.
3. Mac and cheese will always be a weakness for me, thankfully Damn Delicious has a great skinny cauliflower version to help satisfy my cravings without setting me back.
4. For me, drinking healthy is a lot easier than eating healthy, especially with detox smoothies like this one from The Honour System.
5. And finally, Cucumber Turkey Roll-Ups from She Knows that look like delight regardless of whether you’re on a diet.
That’ll do it for 2015’s first hat tip to my fellow food bloggers. Thanks for the healthy eats, ladies!