Keeping up with all things Hershey’s chocolate. Here’s a a roundup of some of the best Hershey recipes out there.
1. Get this. Cream Cheese Brownies with the Hershey bar melted right on top. Bravo, Susan. Bravo.
2. An easy, 3-ingredient, no-bake Hershey Bar Pie straight from the Hershey’s Kitchen.
3. I’m big into skillet cookies. This recipe I posted is a good one, but this one from Buns in My Oven using Hershey’s Kisses instead of regular little chocolate chips looks out-of-control good. I love that you can dig in and eat it with a spoon.
4. Hershey’s S’mores Trail Mix by Bubbly Nature Creations. This is just so clever to me. All of your favorite s’mores flavors by the handful.
5. And finally, the winner for richest, most delectable-looking cake goes to Cookies & Cups and Shelly’s S’mores Cheesecake. It looks insanely good, but also looks like something that will have to wait until after the wedding. Someone else please try it and let me know how it is! I will live vicariously and ravenously through you.
That’ll do it for this week’s hat tip to my fellow food bloggers. Thanks, ladies!