Since the wedding, I’ve fallen off the eating-well and exercise wagon hard. Real hard. Well, it’s time I get back to it and have every intention of trying these salads that I’m sure are just as delicious as they are pretty.
1. Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry and Quinoa Salad by Gimme Some Oven, because I’m finally starting to enjoy quinoa. The Chinese in me (which is all of me) wants nothing but jasmine rice.
2. Shrimp & Avocado Taco Salad by Iowa Girl Eats. Enough said.
3. Along the same lines – Spicy Kale, Quinoa and Black Bean Salad by The Glowing Fridge.
4. Pear, Pomegranate and Spinach Salad by Cooking Classy. Walnuts and feta too!
5. I prefer my salads without lettuce, so this Best-Ever Broccoli Salad from Mom on Time Out looks right up my alley.
Eating healthy won’t be so bad after all. And since we’re on the subject, did you see my Positano Salad recipe from earlier this week? It’s all I want to eat these days.