I started Weight Watchers again (fifth time’s the charm?) and want to devour just about everything I lay my eyes on. It’s been quite the challenge, made all the more complicated by these five standout recipes from my fellow food bloggers.
1. I’m no stranger to the wonders of spaghetti squash, but have never treated the squash half as its own bowl. This recipe from Yummy Mummy Kitchen with the meatballs and cheese baked right in has me very intrigued.
2. I love cinnamon-roll anything and love this idea for cinnamon-roll cookies from A Little Bit Crunchy.
3. I like kale, but Brian refuses to eat it. I’m seriously contemplating sneaking it into this pesto sauce from Baking with Blondie. I’m curious to see if he notices. My guess is no and I bet he’ll love it.
4. I’m not big into celebrity chefs, but Carla Hall of The Chew and Top Chef fame is one of the few that I love. And yet I’ve never actually tasted or made any of her food. It’s the personality that gets me. But all of that’s about to change because I have some very big plans for her mushroom tart recipe.
5. I made fruit tarts over the holidays and haven’t stopped thinking about them since. I love this idea for smaller-sized fruit-tart cookies for a party from Overtime Cook. Lay out the cookies, toppings and cream frosting and let your guests decorate their own. I’m sold.
That’ll do for this edition of my weekly hat tip to other bloggers. Nice job, ladies!