I’m taking big shortcuts with today’s post. I was at work until 1:30 last night editing an interview with Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg (she’s adorable by the way), so I’m cheating and ditching my standard Thirsty Thursday and Recipe Reciprocity formats. I contemplated not posting anything at all, but I’ve been eyeing these Valentine-themed drink recipes and just had to share. Click through to check them out!
– Moscato is the one alcohol I don’t mind drinking, because it’s basically juice and has very little alcohol content. Create-Celebrate-Explore’s Raspberry Moscato Cocktail is right up my alley.
– I can’t think of anything more February-14th-appropriate than Pizzazzerie’s Red Velvet Milkshake.
– Sugarhero’s Raspberry White Hot Chocolate is a close second.
– Keep things simple yet festive with this great idea for pomegranate seed ice cubes by Two Loves Studio.
– And finally, an incredibly fun glass of Red Hot Jello by Joy of Jello. Hot!
Amazing stuff, right? Cheers to you and the lovely bloggers who created these great concoctions!